Staff Development >> Dealing With Difficult Customers
This interactive course explains how to communicate in a professional manner with demanding customers. We focus on the importance of remaining calm when under pressure, and look at ways of establishing rapport and managing the customers’ expectations.
- Recognise the importance of not taking complaints personally, but to respond in a professional manner
- Taking ownership of the problem(s)
- Create a positive dialogue with disappointed and angry customers.
- Resolving customers’ complaints in a professional manner
- Appreciate the value to you, and your customers when you remain calm and resist pressure
- Managing the customers expectations through clear and concise dialogue
- Why do customers get angry?
- Methods for coping with pressure and remaining calm
- How are we are judged?
- Using positive Language
- Positive words and statements
- What not to say
- Effective questioning skills to fully understand the customers perspective
- Managing the issues and remaining professional