Staff Development >> Time Management
This one-day time management course is packed with practical tips, techniques and suggestions to help participants make better use of their time, and combines thought-provoking exercises with relevant easily implemented initiatives to help them achieve their goals.
- Understand the impact of poor time management
- Establish and deal with the causes of poor time management
- Identify and focus on your objectives and key responsibilities
- Be able to recognise common ‘Time thieves’
- Prioritise effectively
- Use objective measures to manage workloads
- Understand when and how to delegate
- Maximise control through planning methods and be better equipped to deal with the unexpected
- What is time management?
- Being able to recognise the differences between good and poor time management
- Identifying your responsibilities and priorities
- Defining your ‘time thieves’ and how to deal with them
- Using prioritising techniques correctly to take control over your work
- Setting SMART goals to ensure success
- Time management practical exercises
- Open Q & A session on any other time management issues
- Completing a personal action plan from the notes you have made throughout the day with practical steps to implement back in the workplace.