Equality and Diversity >> Impact Assessment workshop
Organisations may have legal as well as moral obligations to ensure that their equality and diversity policies become reality, and this course is designed to provide attendees with the understanding and skills to undertake effective equality impact assessments.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define what is meant by ‘impact assessment’ and appreciate when and why it is necessary to undertake one.
- Identify equality target groups
- Undertake screening (identify aims and collect evidence)
- Undertake assessments (consider and evaluate the evidence)
- Report / publish findings
- Monitor for adverse impact in the future
The course will also offer further tips and general guidance.