Equality and Diversity >> Religion and Belief
This workshop provides the participants the opportunity to discuss, reflect and understand how to accommodate people’s religion and beliefs in the workplace.
- Understand the legal obligations you and your employer have regarding religion and belief at work
- Identify the beliefs of the five largest religious groups in the UK
- Understand the different types of adjustments that can be made to accommodate people’s religion and beliefs in the workplace
- Work with colleagues to make appropriate accommodations
- Behave in a way that not only complies with the law but also builds a supportive and inclusive culture